2007年5月31日 星期四

歲月落雨




( Somewhere in China / 2007 / C.T )

六月來了 , 大雨就要落下 ....


A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall

Oh, where have you been, my blue-eyed son?
Oh, where have you been, my darling young one?
I've stumbled on the side of twelve misty mountains,
I've walked and I've crawled on six crooked highways,
I've stepped in the middle of seven sad forests,
I've been out in front of a dozen dead oceans,
I've been ten thousand miles in the mouth of a graveyard,
And it's a hard, and it's a hard, it's a hard, and it's a hard,
And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.

oh, what did you see, my blue-eyed son?
Oh, what did you see, my darling young one?
I saw a newborn baby with wild wolves all around it
I saw a highway of diamonds with nobody on it,
I saw a black branch with blood that kept drippin',
I saw a room full of men with their hammers a-bleedin',
I saw a white ladder all covered with water,
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken,
I saw guns and sharp swords in the hands of young children,
And it's a hard, and it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard,
And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.

And what did you hear, my blue-eyed son?
And what did you hear, my darling young one?
I heard the sound of a thunder, it roared out a warnin',
Heard the roar of a wave that could drown the whole world,
Heard one hundred drummers whose hands were a-blazin',
Heard ten thousand whisperin' and nobody listenin',
Heard one person starve, I heard many people laughin',
Heard the song of a poet who died in the gutter,
Heard the sound of a clown who cried in the alley,
And it's a hard, and it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard,
And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.

Oh, who did you meet, my blue-eyed son?
Who did you meet, my darling young one?
I met a young child beside a dead pony,
I met a white man who walked a black dog,
I met a young woman whose body was burning,
I met a young girl, she gave me a rainbow,
I met one man who was wounded in love,
I met another man who was wounded with hatred,
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard,
It's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.

Oh, what'll you do now, my blue-eyed son?
Oh, what'll you do now, my darling young one?
I'm a-goin' back out 'fore the rain starts a-fallin',
I'll walk to the depths of the deepest dark forest,
Where the people are many and their hands are all empty,
Where the pellets of poison are flooding their waters,
Where the home in the valley meets the damp dirty prison,
Where the executioner's face is always well hidden,
Where hunger is ugly, where souls are forgotten,
Where black is the color, where none is the number,
And I'll tell it and think it and speak it and breathe it,
And reflect it from the mountain so all souls can see it,
Then I'll stand on the ocean until I start sinkin',
But I'll know my song well before I start singin',
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard,
It's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.


( Bob Dylan / 1963 )


這才叫歌詞 ....


10 則留言:

  1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Hard_Rain's_a-Gonna_Fall
    Dylan 這是60年代經典之歌.


    介紹老師聽80年的祈雨歌, The Cure 70年代80年代曾是一個主要探討存在.荒謬
    的一個樂團.

    http://www.thecure.com

    The Cure - Prayers For Rain

    you shatter me your grip on me a hold on me
    so dull it kills you stifle me infectious sense of
    hopelessness and prayers for rain i suffocate i
    breathe in dirt and nowhere shines but desolate
    and drab the hours all spent on killing time
    again all waiting for the rain

    you fracture me your hands on me a touch so
    plain so stale it kills you strangle me entangle
    me in hopelessness and prayers for rain i
    deteriorate i live in dirt and nowhere glows but
    drearily and tired the hours all spent on killing
    time again all waiting for the rain

    回覆刪除
  2. 忘記問楊祖楊祖珺的美麗島這張專輯封面?
    老師是有賣斷版權給唱片公司嗎?

    回覆刪除
  3. 那是1979 年的時代舊事了
    當時沒甚麼著作權觀念
    只是幫楊祖珺一個忙
    為她第一張唱片拍幾幅照片罷

    記得是在淡水菜市場巷弄間的一座小媽祖廟裡
    喝了一下午老人茶與瓜子,花生
    然後又至堤岸邊
    順道就拍了一卷120 彩色正片及三兩張黑白照
    幾天以後交了卷,也沒簽甚麼同意書
    好像一陣風吹過,就這樣 ...

    如今手上只剩一張3x4 in.黑白像片
    是楊祖珺與一個湊熱鬧的小鬼在廟裡的合照
    其餘底片就不知流落何方去了
    過沒多久這張唱片被禁
    唱片公司就更沒有人在乎這些圖片了

    照片不就為了遺忘麼 ?
    歲月擁有版權罷 ....


    回覆刪除
  4. 是在淡水河堤啊:)
    現在變好多了

    回覆刪除
  5. 這是雲南 , 大理的洱海啊 ...
    兄弟

    回覆刪除
  6. 喔,不好意思,我以為你們剛剛說的是這張....XD
    想說和平常看的都不一樣,覺得很不可思議
    還有就是...
    那個..我不是兄弟

    回覆刪除
  7. 昨天廈門果然下大雨了...
    兩萬名群眾到火車站集結示威
    抗議台灣通緝商人在當地興建石化工廠,毒害污染全民
    他們遊行至市政府廣場高喊 : 市委書記滾蛋下台!
    大雨總是要落下的 ...

    p.s. 四海之內皆兄弟也 !

    回覆刪除
  8. 這張超棒的~~~
    要不是現在台北離海洋比較遠
    我一定像在高雄一樣常常去看海
    去呼吸海洋的味道

    回覆刪除
  9. 這張我覺得好棒喔~

    回覆刪除
  10. 老師
    你這張,真神

    回覆刪除