2009年7月1日 星期三

歲月Pina - Pina Bausch (2)

RIP


( Pina Bausch 《1940-2009》 / Taipei / 2oo7.9.26 / C.T )


" I loved to dance because I was scared to speak. "



















" I'm not a big talker, I do all my things to not talk. "


















" We are little people making something small .. "



















" It's about life and about finding a language to
describe life. "



















" In the beginning there was nothing.
It starts very small and becomes bigger ... "



















Who says " if I can't quit. " ?




































































Who says " if I can't be happy. " ?


















Who says " if I can't be sad. " ?



















" The source of your imagination is the desire to find the essence of a thing. "

















( Pina Bausch / Anne-Christine Poujoulat )


" I'm not interested in how people move, but what moves them. "

















( Pina Bausch / Franz-Peter Tschauner )


" I am somebody who never gives up. "












Bye Bye , Pina ...





9 則留言:

  1. 老師!

    剛接觸這個部落格
    本以為老師家開唱片行的
    後來看了其他人的留言
    才知道是一位知名的攝影師
    失敬!失敬!

    回覆刪除
  2. 獻上至高的敬意!
    誰說我不能悲傷!

    回覆刪除
  3. 蕩氣迴腸的"Sanctus"
    老師這好~真是好歌!


    :)

    回覆刪除
  4. Pina 才是主角.

    回覆刪除
  5. 可是老師...

    1.照片好這是大家都知道事,每次著墨照片上不是很單調?
    2.現在不是倡導培養第二專長嗎?老師看來可以當好DJ

    因此來這聽音樂順便看照片

    Goodday!

    回覆刪除
  6. Pina~~多麼美麗的靈魂啊...

    謝謝分享...:)

    回覆刪除
  7. Thank you for the way you narrated Pina...

    回覆刪除
  8. 音樂安靜迴盪,Pina的閉眼、雙手...,想像感動她的感動,感動我。

    回覆刪除
  9. 煙與人的關係,在乎於人性
    無關社會評價的包袱

    回覆刪除